Boosters Meeting: Third Monday of the Month 7:00 PM in the Cafeteria at Buckeye High School, Open to All
Mission Statement and Purpose
The Buckeye Athletic Booster Club is a non-profit 501-C3 organization and will promote and broaden the involvement of students, their families, and the school in sanctioned interscholastic athletic programs.
The Buckeye Athletic Booster Club will:
- Encourage students to become involved in the Buckeye High School Athletic Program.
- Promote a high standard of integrity and sportsmanship.
- Promote and encourage attendance at the games by the parents, friends, the student body, and by the community as a whole.
- Work closely with and support the coaches, the Athletic Director, and the school administration in their efforts to develop and maintain a quality interscholastic athletic program.
- Not interfere with the daily operations and decisions of the Buckeye Athletic Department, not negatively discuss coaches at Booster meetings.
- Serve only to support the school athletic program and not dictate policy.
- Help control expenses of the Buckeye Athletic Department by providing volunteer services at athletic events.
- Conduct fund-raising programs to help subsidize the expenses of the Athletic Department.
2020-2021 Buckeye Athletic Boosters Officers
Be sure to participate in our annual Athletic Booster Club Fundraisers! Find out more information: